Home » Posts tagged 'personal injury'
Tag Archives: personal injury
• Feeling that their offices or cases are out of control.
• Changing familiar procedures.
• Looking foolish by asking certain questions.
• Candidly expressing their thoughts and feelings.
• Giving clients “bad news.”
• Being intimidated by superiors in their firm.
• Asking for favors from their counterparts in a case or being asked for favors by their counterparts.
• Seeming “too nice.”
• Being blamed.
• Speaking in public.
• Lacking skill and confidence due to limited trial experience.
• Clients giving false testimony.
• Failing to locate “the smoking gun.”
• Harming their clients’ interests.
• Being attacked or outsmarted by counterparts.
• Being judged unfairly by potential or actual jurors.
• Being intimidated by judges.
• Suffering reprisals from judicial disqualification motions or reporting judicial misconduct.
• Suffering “the pain, humiliation and shame of defeat.”
It’s not just litigation that can induce fear; negotiation does too. According to John Lande’s research, these are some of lawyers’ top fears about negotiation:
• Insecurity about their negotiation skills or preparation.
• Asking questions.
• Being questioned aggressively by their counterparts.
• Looking foolish.
• Appearing weak.
• Being dominated or exploited by their counterparts.
• Disclosing information that may harm their clients’ position.
• Making tactical errors.
• Incorrectly valuing cases.
• Failing to anticipate possible problems.
• Failing to reach an agreement.
• Not getting a good enough result for clients.
ABA Journal: “How lawyers can turn fear into an ally”
Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer San Diego for personal injury lawyers are available 24/7. Call now at (619) 431-3783 for experienced and expert advice from our lawyers. At Personal Injury Lawyer San Diego, our attorney has recovered million for clients for nearly 15 years. Call the Personal Injury Lawyer San Diego office to learn more at (619) 431-3783!
When it comes to motor vehicle accidents, only the lucky and tactful people get justice. If you are in a case where you need to prove that the fault was actually of the other person, there is a need to hire the best Chicago motor vehicle accident lawyer. Keep in mind that the laws are different in each state, and only lawyers, especially the ones who understand the gaps, can use the various rules to your benefit. One such firm that has been offering amazing services in such cases is Law Offices of Scott D. DeSalvo (http://desalvolaw.com). Scott D. DeSalvo is easily among the most trusted car accident lawyer in Chicago, and he has worked on cases where his clients had no hope of proving things. His work is further bettered with a team that knows the laws of the state and works on cases that…
View original post 59 more words