When it comes to motor vehicle accidents, only the lucky and tactful people get justice. If you are in a case where you need to prove that the fault was actually of the other person, there is a need to hire the best Chicago motor vehicle accident lawyer. Keep in mind that the laws are different in each state, and only lawyers, especially the ones who understand the gaps, can use the various rules to your benefit. One such firm that has been offering amazing services in such cases is Law Offices of Scott D. DeSalvo (http://desalvolaw.com). Scott D. DeSalvo is easily among the most trusted car accident lawyer in Chicago, and he has worked on cases where his clients had no hope of proving things. His work is further bettered with a team that knows the laws of the state and works on cases that…
View original post 59 more words
Just when you thought it was done, the accusations against Bill Cosby keep coming. Two additional women have accused the 77-year-old comedian of drugging them decades ago when they worked as young models.
Linda Brown and Lise-Lotte Lublin voiced their claims on Thursday at the office of attorney Gloria Allred in Los Angeles. It was made known that the allegations were brought forward too late for them to take any legal action against Cosby.
Brown said she met the star in 1969 in Canada and went to his hotel room where he allegedly gave her a soft drink that caused her to black out. She said when she woke up, she was naked in bed with him.
“I couldn’t move or speak. I felt paralyzed, he flipped me over and sexually assaulted me,” Brown claimed. “I felt like a rag doll and like a real-life blow-up doll for him.”
View original post 108 more words
- Product CEOs – They love the thrill of inventing new things and new ways to help customers while generally spending most of their time with the R&D team. Often, they have an engineering or analytical degree.
- Sales CEOs – They love the thrill of closing a new customer and figuring out how to win more deals while generally spending most of their time with the sales team (see the SaaStr post on Hyperaggressiveness). Often, they were a sales executive before becoming a startup CEO.
The next time you meet with a startup CEO, see if you can figure out if they’re generally product focused or sales focused. Most fall into one of these two buckets.
What else? What are some more thoughts on product or sales focused startup CEOs?
Product roadmaps are a tricky thing in startups. As a startup, one of the most important aspects of the business is the ability to move fast and make decisions quickly based on new information. With a detailed roadmap, especially one shared with key customers, the ability to change direction can be greatly diminished.
Here are a few thoughts on product roadmaps:
- Consider outlining the public-facing plans in minimal detail for flexibility
- Maintain an internal-only roadmap with more information and specifics
- Incorporate feedback from sales, marketing, services, support, engineering, customers, and partners
- Capture internal ideas in a simple Google Sheet with separate tabs for each constituency
- Provide an idea exchange for customers to submit requests (e.g. tools like GetSatisfaction)
- Constantly revisit the roadmap and question how the pieces fit together
Product roadmaps are an important part of any tech company. In startups, roadmaps are especially sensitive and should be dynamic whenever possible.
What else? What…
View original post 10 more words
Name of product: Oil-Filled Heater
Hazard: The oil-filled heaters can spray heated oil, posing a scald hazard.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled heater, unplug it and contact Sunbeam for instructions on how to obtain a full refund.
Target and small department stores nationwide from August 2014 through November 2014 for about $50.
This recall involves Holmes brand oil-filled heaters that are black or white in color. The heaters included in the recall are about 23 inches tall, 6 inches deep and 12 inches wide and have model number HOH3000 or HOH3000B printed on a label on the bottom of the product. The “Holmes” logo is near the power switch and temperature control. Products affected have a code on the heater plug blade within the following range: G192 through G298. No other codes are affected.
The firm has received approximately 40…
View original post 45 more words
An investigation is now underway into the chain reaction crash on PCH that left a woman dead.
Santa Ana Police Homicide Detectives arrested Liborio DeLaLuiz Ramos, 44, in connection with the death of Katya De La Riva on Jan. 22. Michele Gile reports.